Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Introduction

Dear World: Hi. 

I am Elou and I am a freelance photographer, poet/author and publisher in training. I thought it was about time I put together a proper blog that isn't my tumblr. In that blog you will find inspiration, pointless gifs, things I like and sometimes my photography. 

This blog will be updated three times a week (time-permitting) under three headings: 

Manuscript Monday: In which I write about the process of writing a manuscript and the progress of my own. Manuscript Monday will also feature posts about writing in general and other forms such as poetry. I intend for this to be helpful as well as being my outlet so there will be links! 

Workload Wednesday: In which I write about anything work related. In July this will consist of Intern Insights (I like alliteration, it's just one of those things) while I am on my internship, from September it will be dealing with my MA in Publishing, in between it could be anything from Temping to the Chapterhouse course I am working on to the progress of The Paper Tree. Mostly publishing related, Workload Wednesday will give you an insight into what I am doing professionally and academically. 

Photo Friday: In which I write about photography, my own and others, tips and techniques, before and afters, walkthroaghs. Sometimes just image posts. I will also be delving a little bit into the business side of things, marketability, making leaps. 

So that's how it works. 

Today, I will not be posting the first Workload Wednesday post because I should be revising. However, next week will be a reflection on my BA, which, as of tomorrow, I will have finished. Post-exam jitters to follow. Pre-exam jitters commencing now. 

See you on Friday for the first Photo Friday post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment